Westeel's Wide-Corr® grain bins are engineered for exceptional clean out, superior strength and unbeatable versatility.
Built without interior or exterior stiffeners, Wide-Corr® Farm Series grain bins are made of heavy gauge ultra-flat 4" corrugated G115 galvanized steel.
And, as with all Westeel products, computer-assisted machining ensures precision cuts and tighter seals which makes for incredibly easy assembly.
Additional features and benefits:
- Features the Century Door, a robust walk-in option
- Leading corrosion protection
- State of the art ladder design
- Reinforced roof design
- Roof Vents
- Wall Ladders
- Lock-N-Load Full Floor with Galvanized Supports
- Foundation Shim Tape
- Auger Hood
- Pass-Through Rails
- Spiral Stairs
- Circ-Air™ Aeration System
- Hopper Cones
- Roof Inspection Hatch Reinforcing Kit
- Inside Ladders
- Safety Cages
- Sealform Foundation System
- Easyflow™ U-Trough or Tube Unload System
- Roof Rings (21’ To 48’)