SABE has its own assembly teams.
Our services include:
- Transporting machinery to the site and unloading it
- Assembly supervision by our head fitter, from the signature of the specific prevention plan up to commissioning
- Mechanical machinery assembly
- Handling on the site (cranes, elevator platforms, telescopic handling machinery, etc.)
- Wiring and the electric connection of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Equipment calibration
- Production and maintenance staff training
- Commissioning and installation acceptance
Our site managers are trained in, and highly aware of, safety policies:
- Wearing PPE
- Training/Accreditation for work in confined spaces, at a height, for the use of handling machinery (hoists, slings, cherry pickers, fork lifts, etc.), electrician qualifications
Our teams are systematically in contact with the client to draw up a prevention plan before any work begins.