AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 4,200 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
The Product Quoter/Estimator will be a key component of the Sales Execution team and is responsible for delivering on sales and product commitments to customers across North America. This role will be responsible for key steps within quote to order cycle both as part of large project teams (under the guidance of Project Managers) and Project/Quote Coordinators.
In this role, you will interface with the Project Managers, Project Coordinators and other project team members as required.
- Review and analyze customer quote requirements to provide equipment quotations that meet defined customer requirements.
- Provide general inside sales support to the outside sales team, working within the sales execution team and closely with the Sales Execution Manager to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Continually enhance knowledge of AGI products and services to provide quality support to all business partners
- Interface directly with the Customer/Dealers and all AGI functions to coordinate/execute Sales Execution activities.
- Work with Sales Execution team, Application Engineering, and product experts to address AGI product application concerns and interface with the Customer to provide solution(s) that meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Work with system designers in development of project process flow diagrams, layout drawings, and equipment lists for quotation.
- Coordinate with appropriate functions for order fulfillment and project delivery.
- Participate and contribute to AGI 2.0 internal business development projects.
- Maintain file organization structure, participate in developing and maintaining project task boards (JIRA) and SharePoint sites.
- All other duties as assigned
- Post Secondary Degree in Engineering, Business or Agriculture or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in manufacturing, engineering business development, and / or product innovation and development. Preference for experience in Agriculture construction.
- MS Office Proficiency (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Teams)
- Ability to review and analyze project drawings
- Experience with complex technical customer requirements.
- Knowledge of steel structures, storage, and material handling systems is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to quote product as needed
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional Time Management/Multi-Tasking
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective collaborator across functional disciplines
- Ability to thrive & grow in a continuously evolving environment
- CET, CM or a degree in business would be considered an asset
- Experience working within an ERP system
- Ability to work as part of a team across different departments
- Willingness to learn and grow within the business
- Proficient in SolidWorks or other parametric CAD software is an asset
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email Kristi.McKay@aggrowth.com with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.