- Size: 225mm-300mm-350mm-400mm. Capacity: Up to 300M.T.P.H.
- Capacities are based on material density of 25# / cu. ft. or 400 kg / m3 and 45# / cu. ft. or 721 kg / m3.
- No carryover of free flowing dry product when used to fill multiple bin systems and when operated in the ultra clean mode.
- Superior capactity when used at Maximum fill capability.
- Spring loaded boot section for quick stop in vent of a chain break (Model 2).
- Heavy duty totally enclosed take up units ensure that the chain stays tight.
- Direct coupled gearbox, chain and sprocket, “V" belt drive systems are available.
- Component manufacturing provides for quick assembly and future extensions.
- Round top cover provides excellent weather protection and minimum dust build up.
- Drop gate discharge provides an opening with no paddle carryover bars.
- Adjustable control plate at the inlet provides for Ultra clean operation (below the chain) or Maximum capacity (above the chain).
- Heavy duty construction, mild steel, galvanized or stainless steel fabrication.
Explosion venting may be required depending on location and / or product being transferred through this equipment. To operate without proper explosion venting may result in fire or explosion. Check local industrial codes and policies.