- Sizes: from 225mm to 450mm.
- Capacities: Up to 200M.T.P.H., based on material density of 45#/ cu.ft or 721kg / m3.
- Heavy duty take up units ensure that the chain stays tight.
- Direct coupled gearbox, chain and sprocket, V-belt drive systems are available.
- Heavy duty construction, mild steel or stainless steel fabrication.
Explosion venting may be required depending on location and / or product being transferred through this equipment. To operate without proper explosion venting may result in fire or explosion. Check local industrial codes and policies.