Accessories that make Hutchinson the MASS-TER of material moving systems.
Mass-ter Mover® and Mass-ter Flow® accessories provide a complete loading and unloading system for storage structures. Bin unloading units normally incorporate multiple inlets with slide gates and sweep pivots where needed. The usual choices of drives and elbow combinations are available on the Mass-ter Mover® (Mass-ter Flow is horizontal only). Driveover pit hopper (photo A) with 30°, 45° or 90° incline sections for a dump-and-go operation without a costly holding pit. Swing-away hopper (photo B) and portable hopper (photo C) allow you to custom design your handling system.
- Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) polyethylene shallow paddles provide deep layer, high volume grain movement
- Easily removable covers for fast and effective cleaning
- Capacities from 2,500 (68 TPH) to 15,000 BPH (402 TPH). Single runs to 240’
- Available as stationary overhead or return conveyors and bottom unloading systems
- Optional reversible drive for two-way operation
- Optional AR plate liner for extended life in dirty grain conditions
- Electronically controlled intermediate rack & pinion gates available