Two industry-preferred conveying systems combined to maximize efficiency and minimize wear. A large diameter, low-speed screw in the hopper moves grain to the inclined chain conveyor where Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) paddles quickly and gently carry the material from intake to discharge. Ideal for situations where low horsepower, quite operation, gentle handling and longevity are important, and can be used in either horizontal or incline applications on farms or in commercial operations.
- Operate from the comfort of a tractor cab
- Attaching to tractor is as quick as aligning and install three pins and hydraulic and PTO connections.
- Once attached front and rear, the conveyor moves with the tractor
- Totally self-supporting undercarriage, even when not attached to tractor
- Hydraulic adjustable spout
- Hydraulic swivel spout
- Enclosed intake hopper assembly
- Adaptor kit for three-point hitch
- AR linking available
- Hydraulic Lift Undercarriage - Easily and smoothly raise and lower using tractor’s hydraulics
- Optional Intake Hopper Assembly - Used to fill flat storage facilities
- Optional Hydraulic Adjustable Spout - Quickly vary the discharge point to facilitate truck load out