Remote 12 VDC Electric Drive Kit
The SMART3™brings you the best of our SMART1+™ and SMART2™remotes.
Switch between applications with the Select button, only cycling between those you’ve installed (each channel is labeled, and the active one will be lit up). A patent-pending flip-style lid provides protection for the buttons, prevents accidental operation and shuts off the transmitter to save battery life. The
SMART3™ can be used in standard “press-and-hold” style on any Shur-Co® electric system, but a connection to the motor encoder is required for Express mode operation. This remote provides automatic turn-off if a stall condition is detected. It uses two AAA batteries for longer life, and the battery compartment lid removes with a single screw for easy access.
Same popular features as SMART1+™:
- 5-Channel Operation – Switch between Applications w/Select Button (Active Channel will be Lit Up)
- Flip-Style Lid Prevents Accidental Operation, Shuts Off after 3 Minutes of Inactivity to Save Battery Life
- Allows Turn-Off of Unused Channels
- Uses 2 AAA Batteries for Longer Battery Life
- Configures to Momentary Mode (Press-and-Hold) or Express Mode (Press-and-Release, Automatic)
- Provides Auto Turn-Off if Stall Condition is Detected
Plus these added features:
- Improved Range, Comparable to SMART2™
- Bluetooth Capabilities Allow You to Update and Customize Devices w/Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Easily Pairs w/External Receiver Buttons – No Need to Remove Receiver Cover
The SMART2™ remote gives precision Express mode control of our complete line, displaying real-time positioning. With it, you can control over 100 devices from more than 100 feet away.
Operate Shur-Co’s 4500 Series HD, AutoTrap™, ProTrap® and LiteALL™ LED work lights from the comfort of your cab. It’s advanced motor protection – you’ll know right away if a motor slows or stalls. And it’s safe! The transmitter has a built-in emergency shut-off; close the patent-pending flip-style lid and whatever is running stops immediately.
The SMART2™ is constructed of impact-resistant ABS plastic and features a 2 1/2-inch digital screen that’s backlit for night operation. This remote doesn’t just open or close chosen applications – it lets you specify exact positioning! Automatically open tarps away from the stops to save on wear and tear and maintenance. Or open traps based on capacity of the elevator pits.
- SMART2™ Remote – Controls SMART2™ LiteALL™ and 12-volt SMARTrailer™ electric accessories, with digital feedback on whether or not the light is on or off. Deactivates when cover is closed or after 3 minutes of inactivity.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Charging Cradle
- 12-Volt Car-Style Charging Cable
LiteAll (Standard with Shurco Drive Kit)
A perfect combination of affordability, durability and functionality! Complete 12-volt system is specifically designed for use with our SMART2™ or SMART3™ remotes. It lets you work into the night with LED high-intensity flood beams on hinged brackets for easy adjustment.
LiteALL’s work lights are set into hinged mounting brackets that swivel forward and back, and the 20-foot extension cable provides added adaptability. Built-in flexibility accommodates manual operation using the trailer-mounted control module. Specifications: IP67 waterproof rating, 1600 lumens, 24-watt output, 1.8-amp draw and 30,000 hours estimated life.
- Work Lights – High-intensity LED flood beam in hinged bracket swivels to direct light. 13-foot power cord has automotive-style quick connections.
- Control Module
- SMART2™ or SMART3™ Remote – SMART-touch technology for precision control of Shur-Co® electrics! The SMART2™ remote offers 2-way communication in an easy-to-read digital display. The SMART3™ has the original SMARTransmitter’s basic 5-way interface plus additional features.
- 20′ Extension Cable – Two-conductor 16-gauge cable provides additional positioning flexibility for LiteALL™ flood beams. Automotive-style quick connections make for easy installation of wiring.
- Transmitter options include either a SHUR-CO® exclusive 5-channel or 100-channel system
- The SMART3D brings you the best of our SMART1 and SMART2D remotes.
- Switch between applications with the Select button, only cycling between those you’ve installed (each channel is labeled, and the active one will be lit up). A patent-pending flip-style lid provides protection for the buttons prevents accidental.
- Optional LiteALL ™ light kits
- Manual controls for wheel motor and option light kit
- SMART2™ Transmitter for remote control shown with charging cradle
- SHUR-CO™ Exclusive Transmitter (see options on this page) includes drive motor and wheel kit, tractor wiring kit and 10’ wiring kit. Photo shown without motor cover for clarity.
- Optional illuminating Hopper Light Kit