Consistent amount of heat with less cycling
AGI’s Low temperature upstream heaters are your solution when a slight rise in temperature is required to aid in drying your crop. Low temp heaters are designed to provide a consistent amount of heat which results in less cycling and increases the longevity of components.
- Available in vapor propane or natural gas models to fit 10 HP to 40 HP low speed fans
- Propane 37,500-346,000 BTU
- Natural gas 59,000 to 335,000 BTU
- Perfect solution for low-temperature grain drying when less than 20 °F (11 °C) temperature rise is required
- Built-in adjustable brackets fit a variety of centrifugal fans
- Built-in safety and troubleshooting features allow for safe operation and easy problem diagnosis
- Adjustable airflow baffles allow for successful ignition at low burner pressures
- Remotely mounted control box
- Industrial-grade ignitor and flame probe provide consistent lighting and long service life
Product manuals, specs, and brochures can be found by clicking here.