An innovative, stronger and even more reliable rocket!
We are introducing the Next Generation Rocket Aeration System from the experienced Research & Development team at AGI Grain Guard.
- Smooth louvered surface allows for cleaner unloading
- 4% to 8% more louvered surface area (depending on model) than the classic rocket
- Improved performance through re-design to provide more air delivery to the center of the hopper, where air is most difficult to move
- New reduced weight, re-designed side legs and internal support rings provide greater structural strength, up to 125% greater than the classic rocket
- Improved design results in increased vertical loading up to 30' in grain height
- 3 leg design provides better stability in the bin
- Design allows the installation of the Next Generation Rocket into commercial applications by simply adding extra legs, up to five on the 7000 series and up to eight on the 8000 series
- The Next Generation is a result of 5 years of field testing
Next Generation Rocket Leg Design:
- Extended legs reach up to top reinforcing rings (3/4 up Rocket length) to provide a much stronger structure
- Additional leg along with new design allows for increased stability during irregular grain flows while unloading the bin
- Shipped with new fold-up legs attached, thus eliminating difficult field assembly
- Laser Cut Internal Ring
Laser Cut Internal Ring:
- Designed for increased structural strength of the Next Generation Rocket
- More robust design withstands increased side loads due to irregular grain flow during unloading of the bin
Product manuals and spec sheets can be found by clicking here.