An innovative, stronger, and even more reliable rocket!
We are introducing the Rocket Aeration System from the experienced Research & Development team at AGI Grain Guard.
- Smooth louvered surface allows for cleaner unloading
- 4% to 8% more louvered surface area (depending on model) than the classic rocket
- Improved performance through re-design to provide more air delivery to the center of the hopper, where air is most difficult to move
- New reduced weight, re-designed side legs, and internal support rings provide greater structural strength, up to 125% greater than the classic rocket
- Improved design results in increased vertical loading up to 30' in grain height
- 3 leg design provides better stability in the bin
- Design allows the installation of the Rocket into commercial applications by simply adding extra legs, up to five on the 7000 series and up to eight on the 8000 series
- The Rocket is a result of 5 years of field testing
Rocket Leg Design:
- Extended legs reach up to top reinforcing rings (3/4 up Rocket length) to provide a much stronger structure
- Additional leg along with new design allows for increased stability during irregular grain flows while unloading the bin
- Shipped with new fold-up legs attached, thus eliminating difficult field assembly
Laser Cut Internal Ring:
- Designed for increased structural strength
- More robust design withstands increased side loads due to irregular grain flow during unloading of the bin
Product manuals and spec sheets can be found by clicking here.