The free-standing unit features telescoping mast and tilt functions, so you can take the unit anywhere a tractor can go, including sidehills. And the adjustable hammerhead gives you the flexibility of using different post lengths.
- Outlaw mast height adjusts from 9' 6" to 11' 11" with 660 lbs of hammer pressure, to get posts into the ground quickly and easily.
- Outlaw+ mast adjusts from 9' 8" to 14' 5" with 720 lbs of hammer pressure to reach taller posts
- Bolt-on hammerhead with several mounting positions to accommodate different post heights
- Greaseless poly slides are low maintenance and worry-free
- Square and T-post huggers available
- Available pilot auger allows drilling in most soil conditions and certain rock obstructions, making it easier to pound posts