Reliability, accuracy, ease of setup, and timely feedback are critical elements when using gate positioners in any industrial process. Every gate positioner manufactured by AGI CMC features automatic calibration, exceptional accuracy and a high level of configurability ensuring seamless integration, usability, and customization.
Typical applications include use as a slide gate position monitor and rotary valve position monitor. Feedback is provided by an internal magnetic encoder. Controller outputs can drive relays, electric motors or solenoids.
Features and Benefits
- The mGP146 slide gate monitor is powered by 24V DC and provides four configurable inputs
- Automatic calibration is provided which requires no loop tuning
- All operating parameters can be set from the communications network
- The mGP146 is designed for mounting in hazardous area locations in an enclosure certified for use in a Class II, Group G, Division 1 or 2 environments
- Suitable for general use either indoors or outdoors.
- Designed to directly operate hydraulic solenoids or control electric motors with external motor starters
- Accurate slide gate position monitoring with position jogging and self-learning capability
- Versatile controller works with wide range of actuators
- Housed in rugged, industrial-duty explosion proof enclosure