Typical Installations are found where abrasive or difficult materials are encountered or where materials are conveyed under pressures exceeding the 20" water column level.
- Rugged Cast Housings made from carbon or stainless steel provide outstanding abrasion resistance and exceptionally long service life.
- Standard Packing Gland Seals prevent infiltration of materials into sealed bearings.
- Tight Tolerances of 4 to 6 thousandths of an inch are maintained in machining the rotor to housing fit.
- Chain Drive Option incorporates right angle gear reducer and allows changing rotor speed and throughput capacity by changing drive sprockets.
- Square and Round inlets and outlets are available.
- Welded and Machined Rotors made from carbon or stainless steel come in open or closed-end 8-vane configurations. Plain, beveled, and adjustable tips are available.
AGI Airlanco manufactures models for low and high-differential air pressure systems, gravity feeds, and volumetric discharge devices.
Manufacturing techniques refined over thirty years in the air management industry enable us to meet the demands of a diverse range of applications. To build your AGI Airlanco Airlock, our engineers will evaluate your overall needs and the materials you process. Their experience ensures you will receive equipment properly designed for your specific requirements.