Inventory Control Clerk
The Inventory Control Clerk maintains accurate records of materials in inventory and on order, by monitoring re-order points, initiating action to replenish stock, reconciling discrepancies in inventory and notifying the controller of irregularities. Providing regular checkpoint reports and updates and ensuring escalation of issues requiring the knowledge or correction by management is timely.
If you can....
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; process purchasing orders as required; track orders and investigate problems.
- Conduct inventory counts in a warehouse environment
- Record purchases, maintain database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Inspect shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolve inconsistencies
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; re-stock items as necessary; label shelves
- Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting internal customers
- Maintain knowledge of fast moving/critical part inventories to ensure tracking, availability and/or escalating to management when intervention may be required in order to ensure product is available as needed
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Track and report inventory usage and movement, replenishment, physical stock movements, inventory levels, repairs and refurbished parts.
- Plan and coordinate stock transfers and purchases to maintain inventory levels and deliver effective and timely inventory replenishment.
and you have the following...
- Bachelor’s degree desirable; but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- 5+ years experience in inventory control, using
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system or equivalent, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong inventory management skills and database management skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently without a great deal of supervision
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities to successfully meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite – Office Professional, SharePoint, Visio, Excel, Google applications, etc.
- Proficiency with Accounting and/or Inventory Software is important
- Current and valid Drivers’ License as occasional travels to suppliers may be required
- Some physical activity, frequent walking and standing with the requirement to occasionally handle weights of up to 50 lbs.
... then please apply to our posting today!
We offer a competitive wage, benefits and 401k program.
Mitchell Mill Systems
Founded in 1978 Mitchell Mill Systems manufactures equipment for use in feed, grain, pet food, fish food, fertilizer, seed cleaning and industrial facilities. We also fabricate our own line of material handling equipment and specialty systems using light and heavy gauge mild and stainless- steel materials.
Our strongest asset is our proven ability to adapt to our customers' needs and we guarantee the client’s satisfaction.
We supply and install our equipment around the world and we have installations in Canada, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, England, China, Mexico, Philippines, Thailand and the United States.
We are a member company of AGI – Ag Growth Industries - a leading manufacturer of grain, feed and fertilizer handling, storage and conditioning equipment. AGI believes that strong relationships and quality products are the cornerstones to success – this philosophy guides AGI’s work with farmers, grain trader processors and port facilities.