Batco Belt Conveyors and equipment are built tough to perform, yet designed and engineered for gentle handling of delicate crops, seeds and commodities.
Belt Conveyor Features:
- Weather guards are standard on all Batco conveyors
- Maximum service height at 30-degrees
- 2-ply Chevron with nylon slider back for proper traction
- Plastic hood and collapsible canvas hoppers to provide cushioning for fragile materials
- Capacity rated up to 14,000 bph
- Available in lengths from 65' to 120'
- 14" diameter, 12 GA tube
- Dual cylinder hydraulic scissor lift on 65' – 95' lengths
- Newly designed heavy-duty undercarriage for 105' lengths to 120' lengths
- Cable trussing on 55'to 95' lenths, steel trussing on the 105' lengths to 120' lengths
- Heavy-duty shafts and industrial bearings
- Enhanced backbone on 105' lengths and up for increased strength and stability
- Pinch S-Drive: Electric; PTO (side or front)