Temperature sensing on bearings, motors and other general industrial equipment applications.
The sensor is accurate to 0.5°C over the –10°C to +85°C (14°F to 185°F) temperature range. It is usable from –67°F to +257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
Straightforward to install in the field with no calibration required. Typically a lug sensor would be used on bearings, gearboxes, motors, and fans as part of a condition-based machine temperature monitoring system or where a tube style temperature sensor cannot be used.
Understanding the mTS011-3/8 Intrinsically Safe Temperature Sensor Lug Style
- The temperature sensor uses a single-wire data communications bus
- Tin plated copper mounting lug
- Up to 32 sensors can be connected in parallel to a single Bus Converter
- 3/8” and 1/4” lug sizes available
- 6’ (2m) of durable UL 2517 TPE cable with UV protection
- Intrinsically Safe when used with the mBC083 Bus Converter
- Each sensor has a unique permanent digital address
- The sensor bus has a fully specified cabling system complete with terminal assembles and uses low cost CAT5 cabling and punch down blocks for easy termination
- RJ11 modular jack for easy connection to CMC Field Interconnect Box (FIB)
- No calibration required