AGI Solutions provides on-farm and commercial grain handling and storage solutions for today’s agricultural industry and operates a full-service agricultural equipment construction company based in SE Calgary.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Senior Field Supervisor - Industrial Mechanic plans, co-ordinates and supervises the activities of all company personnel on assigned projects. They travel extensively across Western Canada to ensure the safe and efficient completion of various agricultural machinery and equipment installation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved with total construction to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with the project design, budget and schedule.
- Interfaces with clients, subcontractors, vendors and management.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises activities of all company personnel on assigned projects.
- Provides direction in regards to the planning and scheduling of all projects, including all field activities.
- Trains, supervises and assists with applicable crane and rigging, aerial work, and welding.
- Utilizes their experience as an Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) in the agricultural equipment construction installation field to ensure proper maintenance parameters are in place and followed on every job site.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Journeyperson certification or equivalent as an Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
- More than five years supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem-solving and computer skills
- Ability to travel throughout Western Canada and work outdoors year-round
- Valid driver’s licence
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.