Reporting to the Product Manager in Winnipeg, the Configuration Technical Administrator is responsible for the implementation of Westeel product offerings through the Configuration application (C1). Duties include working with all departments within Westeel, as well as AGI management and sales staff for the purpose of identifying and coordinating efforts to best meet the business needs. The Configuration tool is a custom quote tool being developed by Westeel to expand the customer experience and flexibility of sales offering.
- Train and become an expert in the selected software to provide internal support to all divisions in developing their products within the configurator.
- Understand the quoting and sales process through the Westeel and AGI systems to best maximize development of C1
- Work with Engineering to develop the C1 application for working through quotes through different products and applications
- Design optimized system solutions through C1 that meet the requirements of the sales team and customer needs
- In conjunction with the Configuration Team, maintain accurate and timely updates of project progress and timelines
- With the Configuration Team, lead all communication with the 3rd party software provider.
- Interacting with customers and sales to understand requirements and train as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary technical education related to mechanical and industrial engineering and business process development.
- Experience in the specification and quoting of bulk material storage and material handling equipment would be considered and asset.
- An effective communicator and leader who can work with all levels of management and non-supervisory employees to execute the responsibilities of this role.
- Able to exercise good judgement and initiative.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task and execute a wide range of details and tasks quickly and effectively.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
We thank all applicants who apply, Human Resources will screen resumes based on the criteria listed above and will interview candidates who best meet the job requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
E-mail to: email@example.com Please cite the position title in the subject line and include salary expectations.
Fax to: (204) 235-0796
450 Rue Desautels
MB R2H 3E6