Under the leadership of the US Grain Senior Director, the Product Manager position will be responsible for managing the storage, material handling, and condition product line offering and quote tools. This critical role will focus on the product line offering and the pre sales business processes. The desired candidate will be results driven, defining success through business results and the strength of their relationships with customers, dealers, and contractors.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Configured to order product line offering: Manage the transformation from individual brands to a full AGI product offering for storage, material handling, and conditioning.
- Work with AGI divisional teams to compile a complete product line offering for the US market.
- Identify product redundancies and development opportunities
- Provide and solicit information on new product development and promotional goods, etc.
- Develop Quote tools for the US sales channel: Learn C1 software workflow and capabilities.
- First line of support for dealers and contractors relating to configurator software.
- Collect voice of customer for quote tool needs; including product offering, workflow, and support materials.
- Be the AGI voice of customer and provide direction to C1 development team for tool improvements and needs
- Point person for coordination of ongoing quote tool maintenance
- Coordinate with AGI divisions to provide a seamless customer experience
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education/Experience: Degree/Diploma in business administration, engineering, information technology or equivalent experience; Preference for 10+ years of industry experience selling grain storage and handling products; Mechanical or technical equipment sales or sales & engineering experience required; An effective communicator, leader & facilitator.
Other Requirements: Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills including the ability to travel 30% or as required to perform the responsibilities of the position.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required in a manufacturing environment (i.e. safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection).
- This job operates in a professional office environment with occasional exposure to manufacturing settings.