AGI VIS is looking for a Production Scheduler to join their Operations Team at their facility in Oak Bluff, MB. The primary function of this position is to create master project schedules based on company engineering and production capacity, to ensure customer satisfaction, 100% accuracy of all schedules, monitor production progress to ensure customer orders are produced for shipments, and to track build out progress. Responsibilities:
- Review and schedule manufacturing work orders by work center in Company ERP, Made2Manage based on order priorities and delivery date.
- Utilize purchased part shortage reports to assist in manufacturing planning.
- Use ERP to assist in development of scheduling tools to be used within the plant.
- Create and monitor production hours reports, identify discrepancies or errors in reporting. Make adjustments in time tracking system as necessary.
- Review engineering change notices (ECN) and ensure any additional manufacturing requirements are accounted for.
- Coordinates preliminary weekly/daily schedules with Operations Manager to include critical requirements.
- Communicates “at risk” deliveries to appropriate stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met or managed.
- Serve as a factory subject matter expert (SME) for ERP production planning and scheduling modules.
- Data analysis and reporting of key performance indicators such as: delivery performance, backlog, and performance to master schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree, or Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College and a minimum of one year related experience
- Experience in manufacturing material purchasing would be considered an asset
- Must have prior experience in manufacturing planning and scheduling
- Prior experience in development of scheduling tools and processes is desired
- Skilled communicator, able to communicate tasks and issues across all functions of the company
- Strong tactical planning, able to devise a detailed plan to implement specific goals consistent with the business strategy
- Must excel at working in a team environment with employees at all levels in the organization
- Self-starter, able to work independently to deliver results
- Strong ability to lead and influence without authority. Must have strong customer service skills
- Proven analytical capabilities, with a basic understanding of statistical analysis techniques
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence to be shared across the organization
- Basic understanding of inventory management and control.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, dealing with complexity, and ability to analyze information.
- Knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma Manufacturing process and methodologies a plus; as is a green or black belt certification
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience with and understanding of multiple planning systems (MS Project, ERP, JIT) is preferred
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit their resume and cover letter by emailing email@example.com. We thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AGI VIS is a division of Ag Growth International located in Oak Bluff, MB. We are a leading manufacturer of grain, feed and fertilizer handling, storage and conditioning equipment. We work closely with our customers to provide innovative and effective design solutions for their operation, while building strong relationships as well as quality products.
Why AGI VIS
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive group benefit plan
- Team atmosphere
- Development Opportunities