AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain, and feed systems, and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
Today, AGI’s product portfolio also includes cutting-edge solutions that leverage IoT-enabled devices, sensor technology, and cloud computing. The AGI SureTrack product is an independent hardware and software platform that brings together data across the farm, in real- time, and provides customers with the ability to manage their crop production, manage their overall business, and market their grain-based on content and robust traceability. With a customer base that includes Growers, Ag Retail, Grain Buyers, and Food Processors, AGI SureTrack is an independent farm operating platform, with supply chain visibility and complete crop management.
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) will be responsible for creating & directing a customer's experience by developing and executing Strategic Success Plans with the customer along with other AGI Digital Team members. Along with being proactive in strategy for current AGI Digital products, the CSR will work with other AGI Digital Team members on additional product development needs for future customer success.
The role will report to the Director of Customer Success, working closely with other members of the immediate & extended teams.
- Drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and expand revenues, increase product adoption and reference-ability, increase customer satisfaction and overall health, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned customers and work to holistically understand the customer’s needs
- Jointly create and maintain customer success plans with customers from trials through adoption and growth; follow-up with customers on action items and gather feedback to help achieve customer success
- Interact with customers on a regular basis to ensure Customer Success Plan and/or Customer journey is being executed while ensuring value & customers’ needs are being met with products under the AGI Digital product line
- Gather customer feedback; share feedback with the greater AGI Digital
- Assist other teams with achieving success for customers: collaborate with Sales on account development and management. Customer Success Specialists in handling customer issue resolution. Product by sharing customer feedback and providing product improvement recommendations. Marketing with customer communications/trainings/campaigns, etc.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and Billing team to ensure accuracy for customers
- Collaborate with other members of the Customer Experience team to improve overall processes and tools; specifically, participate in improving customer success programs and initiatives
- Background in production Agriculture, an understanding of agricultural systems used, and a deep understanding of the industry
- Strong communication, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Strong passion for working with customers to get the most value of the AGI Digital product line
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, and other Desktop/Web
- Availability for travel: 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture (or related field) -or- equivalent work experience
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, interact with customers, & have fun working with others to create the next generation of technology used by the Agricultural
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.