Do you have on-farm experience? Are you familiar with grain handling equipment or have a mechanical aptitude? Are you a problem solver who thrives in a team environment? If you’re looking for a rewarding career that promotes future development into a Sales or Production Planning role, then look no further!
Reporting to the Customer Service and Systems Manager, the Customer Support Specialist - Agriculture is the front line primary contact with our customers and product end users. The CSS attends to customer queries and concerns, provides them with information, and takes their product orders. The role is also responsible for the accurate and timely updating of the computer system, relative to Westeel’s current ERP system.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Answering telephone queries from customers, including faxes and e-mail.
- Order entry function, ensuring the accuracy of both product code entered, pricing and shipping details.
- Entering credits/debits into the system as necessary.
- Recording customer concerns or issues into the Quality module in Westeel’s current ERP system.
- Coordinating customers’ orders relative to Westeel’s ship schedules.
- Support and collaboration with external sales team.
- Provide quotes where necessary on standard product.
- Communicate with Planning and/or Shipping regarding customer specific needs relating to load shipments.
- Attend production meetings as required.
- Attending various trade shows as required.
- Respond to technical questions regarding the customer’s Purchase Order and invoice.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must have sound agricultural knowledge.
- Minimum 1-year customer support experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent customer support skills.
- Strong team player.
- Knowledge of SAP system would be an asset.