The Technical Sales Coordinator reviews project requirements, obtains quotations, and consolidates the pricing for salespersons review. Also, is responsible for oversight and management of key customer projects, as well as internal business development projects and other managerial functions to support AGI’s corporate objectives.
- Communicate with salespersons, project stakeholders, project managers, and draftspersons to ensure project requirements are accurately understood.
- Reviews project requirements and works with product specialists to determine the type and specifications of equipment required to best meet the customers needs.
- Maintain file organization structure, participate in developing and maintaining project task boards (JIRA) and SharePoint sites.
- Oversight and management of key customer projects.
- Consolidate customer requirements according with AGI standards and process these requirements with our best AGI brand in order to provide assertive solutions to any customer needs.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Use Microsoft Office 365 software including Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Speak, write, and present in a professional manner.
- Understand instructions and take initiative.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Work well independently or as part of a team.
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Read and interpret drawings and be able to complete equipment take-offs according with project specifications and technical requirements.
- Be able to manage the time in order to adapt to new tasks and duties in a dynamic environment in order to prioritize them accordingly.
- Be able to understand and use Auto Desk products.
- Any technical background could be considered as an asset.