Mitchell Mill Systems Canada, a division of Ag Growth International Inc. was founded in 1978 at Newton, Ontario, Canada. We manufacture and install equipment for use in feed, grain, pet food, fish food, fertilizer, seed cleaning and industrial facilities. We also fabricate our own line of material handling equipment and specialty systems using light and heavy gauge mild and stainless steel materials.
The Senior Project Manager will bring experience from the Grain and Feed handling industries and be responsible for the following:
- Prepare proposals or quotes for design, build and install projects.
- Visit customer facilities to establish customer requirements for projects. Assess the facility and gather information including any required site measurements and general arrangement drawings.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with clients during all phases of the project(s).
- Provide detailed information to consultants and sub-contractors required for the project.
- Monitor equipment being manufactured by sub-contractors.
- Provide detailed design drawings for equipment to be manufactured in house.
- Monitor equipment being manufactured and ensure being built to specifications.
- Conduct site visits as required during the installation process.
- Ensure sub-contractors schedule and work meets all design details for the construction phase.
- Provide technical support for Installation crews.
- Provide start up assistance as required.
- Work with administration staff to ensure project progress invoicing is current.
- Engineering or technology diploma or degree or participation in related courses would be beneficial.
- Experience in Grain and Feed handling industries
- A working knowledge of drafting.
- A working knowledge of engineering development principles and project coordination.
- Proficient computer skills including a working knowledge of typical spreadsheeting, databases, word processing and discipline-specific computer software packages including AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.