The Project Manager (PM) will review and be involved in large systems projects, systems design, creation of the equipment list, and consolidating of division quotes for presentation to the salespersons and customer. Upon the sale of a project, the PM will be the main point of communication with the customer and AGI finance and logistics departments. Managing or overseeing all project requirements including financials, approval drawings, final systems design, change orders, and logistics, the PM is responsible for seeing through the project from start to finish.
- Communicate with project stakeholders, project managers, draftspersons, and sales teams to ensure business requirements are being accurately implemented.
- Provide support to customers and maintain a positive relationship on behalf of each AGI division involved in the sale of the project to encourage repeat business.
- Coordinate and execute internal and external customer project requests.
- Assist in the of creation systems designs, equipment lists, and multi-divisional quote consolidations for review by salespersons, customers, or AGI Senior Leadership Team.
- Review engineering concerns in the systems design to provide the most appropriate solution(s) to present to the customer.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend, record minutes, and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Maintain file organizational structure, participate in developing and maintaining project task boards (JIRA) and SharePoint sites.
- Research, develop, create, and establish standard operating procedures and organizational documents for operational use.
- File and record digital and hard copy documents for reference and tracking purposes.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Use Microsoft Office 365 software including Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Read, interpret, complete quantity and equipment take-offs on drawings.
- Speak, write, and present in a professional manner.
- Understand instructions and take initiative.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Quickly adapt to new tasks and duties throughout the day and prioritize them accordingly.