SABE big bag station applications:
- They are designed to unload big bags while adapting to your requirements.
- They can be supplied by a fork lift or using a standalone electric hoist.
- We will make the know-how we have acquired with the hundreds of stations already in use by our French and foreign clients available to you to meet your needs.
SABE big bag station general specifications
Our big bag emptying stations are composed of:
- 100×100 tube frame or open HEB type profile as an option
- 100 W or 300 W vibrating hopper
- Bag unlacing or piercing system
- Ergonomic unlacing door with a safety sensor if required
- Side cylinder big-bag lump breaker
- Hopper moved by a flexible pneumatic cylinder
- Gas cylinder hoist or telescopic forks
- Dust removal tapping or built-in dust remover
- Atex 94/9/EC components
- Use possible for big-bags containing hazardous products
- Receipt hopper and unlacing access door designed so that the product is not released through the door, even when open
- Design limiting retention zones
SABE Big-bag station versions and options:
- Station with fork lift loading and handling hoist
- Station with fork lift loading and handling cage
- Emptying station with electric hoist loading
- For all types of big bag up to 2 tonnes
- Steel or stainless steel construction
- Sealed docking system making it possible to open the big bag once the emptying sleeve has docked.
- 400 kg pneumatic cylinder mixing system used to destabilise the product without compacting it.