- 15 “Linux based user friendly Graphic user interface (GUI) with 5G Online Support System.
- Image capturing systems with 200 profiles storage that enables quick machine settings.
- 16200 Pixels High speed Multichromatic Cameras
- InGaAs Infrared system for sorting all foreign materials effectively
- 5G Technology, with optional Panoramic Quality Analyzer
- Fast response Maglev ejectors with life of 10 Billion cycles
- Sniper technology -Target Located rejection for better carry-over ratio
- Higher Capacity – Strong Software algorithm to analyse the sorting materials
- Simplified UI system with more user friendly HMI
- Specially designed for Rice Exporters for Food safety
Multi Chrome Cameras
- Multichromatic 16200 Pixel High Speed
- Duel RGB cameras with excellent scanning rate.
- NIR & InGaAs Camera to identify the Foreign materials
- Plastic & Glass Sorting can be done along with Color Sorting.
- Double Vision Scanning System to detect the slightest difference up to 0.01mm.
- Specially customized Spectrum Confocal 2.0 low distortion HD lenses to Identify pinpoint, glass,Plastic & desiccant images.
- Equipped for Reverse sorting & Size Sorting Methodology.
GAMMA Series Color Sorter Technology
- 7th Generation FPGA Processing with Auto Intelligent Digital Image Sorting Technology.
- Product scanning speed of 35000 lines/sec. Auto calibration feature with Auto setting & Auto sorting control.
- High Brightness Adjustable Cool white LED Lighting systems with life span of 50,000 Hrs.
- Self –diagnosis and memorization of different scanned products.
- Maglev technology Ejectors with fast response time of 0.8 milliseconds, 3.8 mm Nozzle and a life time of 10 Billion Cycles.
- Upgraded with Quality ejector Feedback system that can monitor the ejections.
- Anodized chutes having smooth surface to facilitate the even flow of the material.
- Heating provision for chutes to avoid choking of material.
*Capacity is indicative and may vary wrt to Gain Quality & Density.
*Capacity for other than Non Rice Grains may also vary wrt to Grain Size & Density.