MILLTEC's Flow Balancer is a PLC controlled machine intended to automatically discharge the required amounts of input grains for processing in a controlled manner. It can be used for several types of grain including wheat, maize, and rice, and can be programmed to suit the specific needs of customers via touch-screen function.
The balancer measures the flow of grain on a continuous basis and stores data with respect to the throughput of the input grains on a periodical basis. This data can be later accessed by customers to generate reports regarding its functioning, including details regarding the actual flow rate, the total flow rate, and other parameters.
- Body made of rugged metal enclosure or casing
- Discharge of the flow balancer is through an oscillating gate actuated by pneumatic system controlled through PLC system.
- Integrated with advanced touch screen Human Machine Interface(HMI)
- Automatic data storage of report generation to the desktop or USB by means of e-remote.
- Pre-selection of the flow rate of discharge quantity.
- Automatic zero self-reset at each dosing start.
- MILLTEC Flow balancer controls the throughout & flow measurer – measures the output.
- These are PLC controlled machine for precise operation
- Real time yield measurement
- Operator can check the yield online to take necessary measures to reduce brokens
- Supplied with a software to generate reports on daily / monthly / quarterly / yearly basis
- Can be used in multiple locations in a rice mills,etc.
- Capacity range : 3tph to 20tph on Paddy 3tph to 30tph on Wheat
- Accuracy of ±1%
- Machine size : 790 x 505 x 455(mm)
- Weight : 48kgs
- Input Current : 100-240V AC (Single phase)