The strongest, highest quality roof in the business. Period. Available for bins from 30′ (9.14 m) to 60′ (18.28 m) diameter.
The MP+ Roof System offers strength and protection that are the best in the business. You get maximum grain protection, superior strength and reliability that are simply unmatched by any other non-structured roof. Why pay more for a structured roof when you can get a high-performance, industry-leading roof system for less?
Highest load ratings for wind and snow in the industry, for non-structured roofs.
Meets IBC 2011 and ASCE 7-2010 building codes—the only bin roof system in the industry that does!
Steep 30° slope sheds moisture and snow quickly and efficiently.
G-115 galvanization provides 27% longer life than competitors settling for G-90.
ASTM A653 Grade 50 with 50K yield and 65K tensile for the ultimate in strength and durability.
Corrugation in flat of roof sheets provides an extra measure of strength.
- Large pre-formed manway roof opening is standard, featuring a hinged lid and big 5.5 sq. ft. (0.51 m2) opening for easy access. Easy-open lid with big beefy hinges lays flat to avoid wind. Seamless extruded collar (inset) with rubber gasket provides moisture-tight seal when closed. Pre-formed opening makes for simpler construction and tight fit.
- Specially designed 12-gauge eave clipsconnect roof sheets to sidewalls. “Up” position helps exhaust moisture-laden air. “Down” position preferred for long-term storage. Built-in rib stops keep out pesky birds. Continuous eave ring is used in lieu of clips on 54′ (16.46 m) and 60′ (18.28 m) models and are optional on smaller diameters.
- Extra-tall 3-3/4″ (9.5 cm) stair-stepped ribs are staggered to provide even greater strength. Hemmed drip edge deflects moisture, eliminates sharp edges to reduce injury and strengthens the cross-section of the roof sheet.
- Large 36″ (91.4 cm) peak opening provides easy filling and optimal access. A roof ladder from the eave to the peak—plus a roof safety ring—are standard on all models. Easy-open removable cap is standard. Heavy-duty cap for spouting is optional.
- Oversized bridging ring enhances structural integrity. Splice clamps (inset) and expansion bolts ensure ring segments function as one continuous pipe.
- Well-designed 2.25 sq. ft. (0.686 m2) roof vents for maximum airflow. Vent openings are pre-punched for easy construction and tight fit and seals. Vents feature seamless raised lip (inset) for improved integrity and moisture resistance.
- Peak flashing is formed to the ribs to improve resistance to moisture and birds.
- Safety ring is a continuous round pipe for safer, easier access to and around the roof cap.
- Extra-large manway is sized for plenty of shoulder-room and easy maneuverability, even for large-framed farmers wearing cold-weather gear!