Designed based upon the product trajectory of your specific conveyor, our two-way flop valves allow you to discharge product into two separate spouts utilizing minimal height. Unlike a conventional two-way valve positioned under the conveyor discharge, our valve is a part of the discharge. The individual output spouts can be designed to meet your specific spouting dimensions and angles.
Available Features (Many of which come standard on all two-way valves):
- Electric actuator with DPDT limit switches prewired to a common junction box
- External limit switches for positive valve positioning
- Urethane or ceramic lined impact and wear areas
- The two-way valve incorporates replaceable AR side liners and an adjustable felt seal to prevent product leakage
- The two-way valve pivot is supported using independent stub shafts, bearings, and shear pins to prevent valve damage
- Large removable access panel to allow for valve inspection or replacement