The original of the Hi Roller line of conveyors
Considered the industry standard, the Hi Roller® model is the original design and continues to be used extensively over 35 years later. The unique bell-shaped carrying idler provides the trough for the belt and utilizes two externally isolated bearings as opposed to the six internal bearings associated with a conventional idler. The idler has built-in self-aligning characteristics for both single and bi-directional conveyors.
The Perfect Solution
As with all Hi Roller® conveyors, the Hi Roller is custom designed and built to your specific requirements. Hi Roller will assist you to determine the best combination of performance and cost to provide you with the safest, most cost effective solution to suit your needs today and in the future.
- Standard of the industry
- Unique, totally enclosed belt conveyors contains dust and spilled materials which automatically reload back onto the belt
- Will outwear and outlast competing conveyors
- Takes less maintenance than competitive models
- Available in belt widths from 18” to 54"
- Features a spool shaped idler that forms a trough for the conveyor belt
- Idler bearings are mounted externally. Idlers are easily adjustable for belt alignment
- No ledges or brackets for material to build up No internal brackets for product to build up on
- No exposed internal bearings
- Totally enclosed
- Bottom lined with Antistatic UHMW plastic
- Unique fastening system allows the UHMW Bottom Liner to remain flat even though it may expand or contract due to variations in temperature
- Easily removable covers for inspection and maintenance
- Easily removable side mounted inspection doors