Our UTX U-Trough auger was built with resilience and longevity in mind - able to withstand the harshest physical demands.
- Wear Edge Technology™ extends the life of the flighting
- Durable Powder Coat Paint protects the auger finish and repels rust
- Removeable Tow Bar easily connects and detaches from the hitch
- Solid Tube Guard completely encloses the driveline
- Square One-Bolt Flight Connections provide improved performance through positive torque transfer for smooth operation
- Hydraulic Winch helps raise and lower the auger with ease and precision
- Triple Banded Belts maintain speed by providing better tension with less slippage
- Sealed, grease-lubricated Top Drive comes with forged steel sprockets and heavy-duty chain, both protected by durable cover
and designed to match the auger capacity
- Top Drive Chain Tensioner provides better adjustment capabilities and consistent chain drive tension
- Driveshaft and Bearings are constructed of durable oil impregnated hardwood for long, quiet operation and can be easily
replaced without disassembling the driveshaft
- Hose Routing provides a cleaner, sleeker look, while protecting the hoses from the elements
- REVERSING GEARBOX: Comes with shifting linkage and lockout, allowing the operator to safely reverse the auger at all angles.
- COLLAPSING SPRING LOADED HOPPER EXTENSION: Quickly and easily fit under some of your lowest and hardest to reach bin unloads and hopper bins.
- HEAVY-DUTY SELF-PROPELLED MOVER KIT WITH JOYSTICK HYDRAULIC STEERING: The heavy-duty, self-propelled mover makes setting up at bins and moving around the yard fast and easy, so you can get the job done in less time.
- GAS MOTOR: Choose either a Vanguard or Kohler gas motor, with a large 44-liter gas tank that lets you work as long as you need to.
- WORK LIGHTS: LED work lights allow you to work later so you can get the job done sooner.
- TRIPLE-GROOVE ELECTRIC CLUTCH: Start and stop the auger without shutting down the gas engine drives.