No purchase necessary to enter to win. Making a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The #AGIonyourFarm (\”Contest\”)contest begins on January 22nd, 2021 at 12:01am and runs until March 12th, 2021 at 11:59pm (the \”Promotion Period\”)
- The sponsor of this contest is AGI. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decision of AGI, which shall be final and binding in all respects. AGI is responsible for the collection and processing of all entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to AGI with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. AGI may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba Canada (the \”Entrant\”). AGI, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter to win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Grand Prize: Eleven number (11) winners will receive One (1) Roadie 24 Hard Cooler (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $279.99 CAD)
- Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. AGI reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents AGI’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. AGI makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. AGI will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
- This Contest is open to legal residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba Canada and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, provincial and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period by posting a Tweet on Twitter containing a picture or video of an AGI brand of equipment on your farm, and include the hashtag #AGIonyourFarm.
- Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Tweets must be made by the Entrant and published from the Entrant’s Twitter account. Each individual tweet that contains a picture and/or video of AGI branded equipment and includes the hashtag #AGIonyourFarm will be considered an entry into the Contest. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. AGI’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
- The Winner(s) of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted weekly on Friday’s, throughout the Promotion Period by AGI or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Entries are valid for the duration of the Promotion Period and are only discarded if an Entry is drawn in the weekly draw during the Promotion Period.
- Winner will be notified by Twitter to their Twitter handle on each Friday during the Promotion Period after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by Twitter as directed by AGI within one week of notification. AGI is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive Twitter accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any Twitter account.
- Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by AGI.
- By entering the Contest, you grant AGI permission to share your Twitter handle and any other personally identifiable information with the other Promotion Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- AGI assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
- If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, AGI reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, AGI shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and AGI reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by AGI. AGI and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER:
WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: