The TRAMCO Model RB Conveyor is specifically designed for the handling of soft stock or materials that are easily crumbled or broken, such as seed, feed, pellets and other fragile materials.
All components are jig welded to ensure thier interchangeability and are checked for precise fit by the strict TRAMCO 100% inspection policy. The Model RB is built standard with 10-gauge construction. The U-shaped trough is available in widths of 9" - 12" - 14" and 16". Our "total quality process" means that you can count on years of quiet, trouble-free performance from your TRAMCO Model RB Conveyor.
Standard DRACON™ Features
- All conveyor sections are pre-assembled on a level 215ft fixtures, match-marked and dowel-pinned for field assembly. With proper rigging practices, Intermediate Sections can be assembled and shipped in multiples of up to 40 ft. lengths, saving on field time.
- ~3 mils Powder Coat finish. The finish has a good hardness, excellent flexibility, excellent exterior stability, good chemical and solvent resistance, and a very good corrosion protection. All parts are powder coated before assembly. All fasteners are cadmium plated.
- Drives are pre-assembled with the oil bath chain case fitted and removed for shipment.
- Oil bath chain cases are split with two top inspection doors, one over each sprocket.
- All liners use 1/2" welded studs attached to the exterior of the liner plates to eliminate wear points on the inside of the liners.
- All internal conveyor sprockets are split and hardened to ~420 BHN. Split sprockets can be "turned around" for double life. "Walking Tooth Sprockets" used where applicable.
- Conveyor chains are all cottered constructed for ease of removal. All links are pre-heated prior to robotic welding of the attachment bars.
- Conveyor "By-Pass" inlets have a bolted side plate construction to ease removal/replacement of the internal liner plates without removal of the feed spout and or transition.
- All intermediate sections are pinned and robotically welded in fixtures to ensure squareness and length.