A system design for maximum airflow.
- The Helfer duct rocket penetrates the center of the bin to release air into the core
- Fan efficiency is increased by as much as 20%
- Static pressure is lowered
- Drying time is reduced by as much as 50%
- 15" round floor ducts push air up from the floor and out towards the bin walls
All of the systems below come standard with a 48" Helfer duct. Add 24" or 48" extension for all tall bins.
- Reduce static pressure
- Maximize air flow
- Reduce drying time by eliminating moisture movement to the top of the bin
- Easily opened and closed from ground level with a unique rope system
- Can be used to enhance other aeration systems
- 3 vents per bin recommended (18' diameter or larger)
Product manuals and spec sheets can be found by clicking here.