Batco Belt Conveyors and equipment are built tough to perform, yet designed and engineered for gentle handling of delicate crops, seeds and commodities.
Belt Conveyor Features:
- Weather guards are standard on all Batco conveyors
- Maximum service height at 30-degrees
- 2-ply Chevron with nylon slider back for proper traction
- Plastic hood and collapsible canvas hoppers to provide cushioning for fragile materials
- Capacity rated up to 9,000 bph
- Available in lengths from 35' to 120'
- 14" diameter, 12-gauge tube
- A-frame undercarriage on 35' to 55' lengths, Scissor lift on 65' lengths to 95' lengths
- Newly designed heavy-duty undercarriage for 105' lengths and up
- Dual cylinder hydraulic scissor lift on 65' – 95' lengths
- Triple cylinder hydraulic scissor lift on the 105' – 120' models
- Cable trussing on 55' to 95', steel trussing on 105' to 120'
- Strengthened backbone for 105' and up
- Heavy-duty shafts and industrial bearings
- Pinch S-DRive: Electric; PTO (side or front)