Batco Belt Conveyors and equipment are built tough to perform, yet designed and engineered for gentle handling of delicate crops, seeds and commodities.
Belt Conveyor Features:
- Weather guards are standard on all Batco conveyors
- Maximum service height at 30-degrees
- 2-ply Chevron with nylon slider back for proper traction
- Plastic hood and collapsible canvas hoppers to provide cushioning for fragile materials
- Capacity rated up to 6,000 bph
- Available in lengths from 35' to 100'
- 10" diameter, 14-gauge tube
- 12-gauge tube for the first 30' on the 55' to 100' models
- A-frame undercarriage on 30' to 55' lengths
- Hydraulic scissor lift on 65' – 95' lengths
- Cable trussing on 55' – 110'
- Extendable axles on 85' to 100' models
- Optinal self-propelled kit available
- Pinch S-DRive (55' to 100'): Gas; Electric; PTO (side or front)
- Top Drive: Electric; Hydraulic
- Pinch To Drive: Hydraulic; Electric