The AGI FRAME CSTFRH range of sweep augers is manufactured to suit a wide range of FRAME FP silo diameters. They are designed to be permanently installed in the silo and can be used with free flowing granular materials.
- Three reclaim capacities are available.
- The direct coupled gear motor drive can be mounted either in the silo or, at additional cost, in the gallery under the silo.
- The drive assembly is mounted on a heavy painted central support frame.
- ATEX specifications are available at additional cost.
- Designed specifically for paddy rice, the CSTFRH sweep auger utilizes a similar drive arrangement and uses a rubber tyred wheel for progression.