The AGI FRAME CSTFR range of sweep augers is manufactured to suit a wide range of FRAME FP silo diameters. They are designed to be permanently installed in the silo and can be used with free flowing granular materials.
- Three reclaim capacities are available.
- The direct coupled gear motor drive can be mounted either in the silo or, at additional cost, in the gallery under the silo.
- The drive assembly is mounted on a heavy painted central support frame.
- ATEX specifications are available at additional cost.
- A heavier construction machine, the CSTFR sweep auger also has a capacity of 30 to 50 t/h and is suitable for silo models FP 20 to FP 26 with ATEX standard drives available at extra cost if required.