The AGI FRAME CSTF range of sweep augers is manufactured to suit a wide range of FRAME FP silo diameters. They are designed to be permanently installed in the silo and can be used with free flowing granular materials.
- Three reclaim capacities are available.
- The direct coupled gear motor drive can be mounted either in the silo or, at additional cost, in the gallery under the silo.
- Painted apex cover with bolted flange connections, direct geared motor drive, slip ring and progression with walking plates is available with capacities from 30 to 50 t/h is suitable for FRAME silos from the models FP 18 to FP 26.
- ATEX standard is available at additional cost.
- The mounting frame is galvanized.