Maintaining the quality of the stored crop is a vital consideration in the design of any storage facility. AGI FRAME offers an extensive range of highly efficient backward curved centrifugal fan units, providing exceptional performance, together with a wide range of aeration systems designed specifically to suit the FRAME range of FP and FC storage silos.
- The standard FRAME fan selection is based on an air volume of 7m3/tonne stored.
- Available in both static and mobile versions, the VFIS/VCAR range of fans are supplied with hot dipped galvanized mild steel casings, dynamically balanced steel impeller, direct coupled TEFC IP 55 motors, and inlet and outlet guards.
- The static version of the VFIS range of fans is supplied with a 2m long x 400mm diameter flexible PVC sleeve, clamping band and outlet transition.
- The FRAME range of VCAR mobile fan units is available up to the model VFIS185Z (18.5 KW), are supplied mounted on wheels and equipped with handgrips for easy handling. In addition, the fans are supplied with a mounted starter and 10m of electric cable with plug.
- Detailed fan curves and noise levels are available upon request.