Industrial Mechanic AGI Solutions provides on-farm and commercial fertilizer, seed, grain, feed and food handling and storage solutions for today’s agricultural industry and operates a full-service agricultural equipment construction and maintenance company.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Senior Field Supervisor, the Industrial Mechanic plans, coordinates and assists with the activities of company personnel on assigned projects. You will travel across Western Canada to ensure the safe and efficient completion of various agricultural machinery and equipment installation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved with total construction to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with the project design, budget and schedule.
- Interfaces with clients, subcontractors, vendors and management.
- Provides direction in regards to the planning and scheduling of all projects, including all field activities.
- Trains, supervises and assists with applicable crane and rigging, aerial work, and welding.
- Utilizes their experience as an Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) in the agricultural equipment construction installation field to ensure proper maintenance parameters are in place and followed on every job site.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Competencies:
- 3 - 12 experience in a similar role, preferably in agriculture
- Red Seal considered an asset, but not required if applicant is knowledgeable and experienced in the agriculture industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem-solving and computer skills
- Ability to travel throughout Western Canada and work outdoors year-round
- Valid driver’s license
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.