Reporting to the Product Manager, the Sales Analyst works with the sales team and sales managers to develop pricing, pricing tools, analysis of sales trends and sales reports.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manages annual price lists for the following product lines and customer groups: agricultural storage and accessories, International storage and accessories – from initial development to final release and ongoing maintenance.
- Works with the Product Manager and Sales/Business Managers to develop annual pricing programs for major customers and customer groups - from initial development to final release and ongoing maintenance.
- Manages SAP for all programs and pricing – from setup to maintenance and rebates.
- Prepares cost updates from suppliers as well as works with intercompany (IC) contacts to understand cost changes for IC products and the impacts.
- Works with IC contacts on new products and pricing
- Assist with sales reporting and analysis to understand trends and results in the business.
- Works on identifying sales trends by product, customer, etc. to be used in assisting with the above tasks and also improving Westeel’s overall position in the market.
- Work through general information requests from management and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting as required.
- Work with SAP analysts on general information requests, as well as specific projects to improve internal processes.
- Other general duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Experience working with SAP software is an asset.
- Experience in an analyst role is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once while working under tight deadlines is essential
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel
- Ability to take initiative and work independently on projects
- Demonstrates strict attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in an agricultural setting is an asset