AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 4,200 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
As a Project & Quote Coordinator, you will be a key component of the Sales Execution team and will be responsible for delivering on commercial sales and project commitments to customers across North America. You will be responsible for the quote to order cycle both as part of large project teams and for Contractor/Dealer orders.
This role will interface with the Project Managers, Outside Sales, Product Quoters and Application Engineering group to ensure quote accuracy and timely quote turnaround, working closely with the Outside sales team to balance customer and commercial business requirements.
- Review and analyze customer quote requirements to provide equipment quotations that meet defined customer requirements.
- Oversee and direct projects from RFQ to On-site delivery of project.
- Effectively communicate and guide projects through the entire process.
- Analyze, manage, communicate, and mitigate risks from quote to delivery
- Review quotes/projects in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Validate/Audit Project/Quotes are accurate and meet/exceed target margin expectations for respective markets/regions.
- Interface directly with the Customer/Dealers and all AGI functions to coordinate/execute Sales Execution activities.
- Apply the knowledge of AGI product lines to communicate detailed RFQ requirements.
- Work with Sales Execution team, Application Engineering, and product experts to address AGI product application concerns and interface with the Customer to provide solution(s) that meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Work with system designers in development of project process flow diagrams, layout drawings, and equipment lists for quotation.
- Coordinate with appropriate functions for order fulfillment and project delivery.
- Participate and contribute to AGI 2.0 internal business development projects.
- Maintain file organization structure, participate in developing and maintaining project task boards (JIRA) and SharePoint sites.
- All other duties as assigned
- Post Secondary Degree in Engineering, Business or Agriculture or equivalent experience 3+ years of experience in a similar role within customer service
- 5+ years relevant experience in manufacturing, engineering business development, and / or product innovation and development. Preference for experience in Agriculture construction.
- MS Office Proficiency (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Teams)
- Ability to review and analyze project drawings
- Experience with complex technical customer requirements.
- Ability to quote product as needed.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional Time Management/Multi-Tasking
- Superior business analysis and project management capabilities
- Experience operating within a matrix organization.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective collaborator across functional disciplines
- Ability to thrive & grow in a continuously evolving environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email Kristi.McKay@aggrowth.com with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.