Under the leadership of the Commercial Sales Manager, the Commercial Account Manager position will be responsible for growing AGI’s wallet share with existing commercial customers. This critical role will focus on business growth while sustaining AGI’s strong customer focus. They will be results driven, defining success through business results and the strength of their relationships with end customers and contractors. This position is based remotely in Minnesota/Dakotas/Iowa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales, Marketing & Business Development:
- Possess a sense of urgency to recognize sales leads and pursue them to completion.
- Review quote log monthly and communicate high-likelihood sales opportunities.
- Analyze markets to identify key players/competitors to capitalize on opportunities.
- Ensure customer prospecting, quote facilitation liaising between sales teams, customers and contractors.
- Achieve sales goals.
- Develop account-based business plans, 30-day Sales forecast, use salesforce and other tools to drive account growth
- Serve as primary representative responsible for marketing materials and tradeshows, etc.
Coordinate & Facilitate Regular Correspondence with AGI’S divisional teams:
- Maintain regular contact with AGI divisional teams to facilitate transactions,
- Remain current with market conditions, communication of existing/new marketing programs.
- Communicate order status updates with customers & contractors.
- Provide and solicit information on new product development and promotional goods, etc.
- Liaise with customers to keep accounts current.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in business administration, sales & marketing or equivalent experience.
- Preference for 10+ years of industry experience selling grain storage and handling products.
- Mechanical or technical equipment sales or sales & engineering experience required.
- An effective communicator, leader & facilitator.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills including the ability to travel 65-75% or as required to perform the responsibilities of the position.