Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst in Winnipeg, the SAP Functional Analyst executes analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation and operational support for our SAP system (MM, PP, SD, FI, QM & HCM).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate functional business requirements into logical specifications to configure, document and test elements of system design
- Document support materials including functional and technical specifications
- Develop and maintain SAP ABAP RICEFW objects
- Support day to day 1st level user requests by analyzing processes and performing troubleshooting activities in the system; ability to quickly assess operational impact and drill into the details of specific issues
- Support concurrent work assignments for diverse user groups; work to resolve system issues using business change management system.
- Maintain and develop internal business relationships to influence successful project outcomes
- Build test objects and data as needed; participate in design and execution of system, integration and performance testing.
- Set schedules, timelines and scope for upcoming projects.
- Assist in projects, including planning, supporting business case analysis, recommending solutions, testing and training
- Demonstrate business process knowledge and develop business acumen of core areas supported
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong SAP knowledge of MM, PP, QM and HCM modules and related integration with SD and FI/CO
- Working knowledge of other SAP modules (e.g. FI/CO, SD, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP, user exits, customer mods, module pool programming, workflow, etc.
- Working knowledge using LSMW or Winshuttle
- Good understanding of master data setup (Material, Vendor, Customers, etc)
- Experience working in a fast paced and changing environment with multiple simultaneous tasks
- Experience in a repetitive manufacturing industry is a plus
- Operate well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision and communicate risks and potential errors and issues to supervisors
- Good interpersonal, communication and comprehension skills
- Demonstrated understanding and application of system development life-cycle
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization. This role requires strong technical skills, an interest/passion in understanding and improving an integrated ERP business model
We thank all applicants who apply. Human Resources will screen resumes based on the criteria listed above and will interview candidates who best meet the job requirements.