AGI VIS is seeking a Welder/Fabricator to join our Production Team at our manufacturing facility in Oak Bluff.
This is a permanent full-time position that reports directly to the Shop Supervisor.
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work order actions, or verbal instructions ensuring that tolerances are met.
- Clean work area and equipment, grind or chip excess metal from welded products
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet quality specifications
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders
- Complete mechanical installation of bolted assembles
- Ensure equipment and tools are in good working condition, reporting maintenance services when required
- Complete tasks while adhering to Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor
- Some overtime may be required.
- High school or equivalent
- Valid CWB tickets preferred
- 1-2 years welding experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- High level of English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Ability to work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, company rules, policies and procedures
- Previous experience with 5S and Lean Manufacturing would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can submit their resume and cover letter by clicking ‘Apply Now’, or by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AGI VIS is a division of Ag Growth International located in Oak Bluff, MB. We are a leading manufacturer of grain, feed and fertilizer handling, storage and conditioning equipment.
We work closely with our customers to provide innovative and effective design solutions for their operation, while building strong relationships as well as quality products.
Why AGI VIS
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive group benefit plan
- Team atmosphere
- Development Opportunities