Ag Growth International (AGI) is a Canadian based food infrastructure company. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
AGI Junge Control is a leading manufacturer of automation, measurement and blending systems for the agriculture, fuel, and aerial industries.
We are actively seeking a Quality and Lean Coordinator for AGI Junge Control, a division of AGI. In this role, you will be responsible coordinating and administering all system requirements for quality and lean programs within the company
You will work closely with and report to the Operations Manager. You will work in collaboration with engineering, operations, and production to meet all quality requirements, establish lean processes and to implement continuous improvement strategies.
- Create, organize, maintain QMS documentation; and controls use of documentation within the facility to ensure availability when needed.
- Maintain assembly procedures, operator instructions, form and documentation.
- Work as part of teams relating to Problem solving and Quality Improvement Plans.
- Conduct Internal Audits and perform lead auditor duties.
- As the Calibration Custodian, responsible for pulling equipment requiring calibration and calibrating.
- Maintain calibration history and records on all equipment.
- Direct individuals and cross-functional teams using Lean Six Sigma methodologies to achieve significant, sustained improvements to manufacturing processes.
- Facilitate Kaizen events to ensure success while developing individuals to lead future events.
- Lead the design and implementation of improvement initiatives or events for processes that have a cross-functional impact to eliminate waste, reduce cycle time and improve business performance while establishing a sustainable model for continuous improvement.
- Mentor and develop all levels of the facility in the execution of appropriate methods and tools for quality and performance improvement.
- High School Degree or equivalent is required; BS degree is a plus
- Process improvement certification such as Lean, Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma required.
- Demonstrated success with leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong problem-solving skills and proficient use of common Quality methodologies for example PPAP, Lean Six Sigma, and root cause analysis and corrective action
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Advanced skills with: Word, Excel, Outlook
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the “Apply Today” button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.