AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 4,000 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will support recruiting efforts across North America, partnering with hiring stakeholders across the organization and helping them develop successful recruiting strategies designed to find talent and build a candidate pipeline for future positions specifically focused on the AGI Digital business unit. This position will provide key feedback for continuous process improvements across the recruitment landscape and ensure that the employee and hiring manager experience is at the forefront of all we do.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, North American Talent Acquisition, you will closely work with the Corporate Talent Acquisition team, and the AGI Digital HR Business Partner located in the Lenexa, KS office in support building a robust candidate pipeline to support our rapidly growing Digital business.
- Provide full life-cycle recruitment support and own the recruitment journey from the point of posting a role, to bring a candidate onboard and remain focused on the candidate and employee experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Contact and engage passive candidates in a highly competitive market.
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screen applications, select qualified candidates and conduct a screening interview with the candidates shortlisted by the hiring teams.
- Maintain proper record of all screening notes for every role.
- Provide scheduling support for hiring team, overseeing preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Gather timely feedback from the hiring teams after interviews, and support with next steps.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process.
- Send all pertinent details to the onboarding team to have the new candidates properly set up in the system.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assist with the development of a campus recruitment strategy and support campus recruitment efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline. Completion of an HR Credential such as SHRM-CP will be an asset.
- At least 4 years of experience with full cycle recruitment of technical roles within the technology, software and/or start-up space (developers, engineers, product management, sales, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to demonstrate tact and discretion.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage time well
- Working in a matrixed organization
- Self-directed and results-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Familiarity with an ATS and HRIS systems
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the Apply today button above or email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.