AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 4,000 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide support to the Human Resource Team with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resource functions and duties. The HR Coordinator will carry out responsibilities in some or all the following areas: Talent Management, Benefit Administration, Compensation, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, On and Off Boarding, Organizational Development and Executive Administration as well as supporting HR project work as required.
Reporting to the SVP HR, you will closely work with the Corporate HR team, and the HR Business Partners located across North America to streamline and support all HR operations.
- Support day-to-day HR operational needs of the HR team and our employees across the organization, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in processing requests.
- Create and update organization charts.
- Support employee learning activities and manage the LinkedIn Learning tool, coordinating all related activities.
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Provide guidance regarding HR administrative processes to employees and managers.
- Create and review internal and external written content relative to HR and our people practices ensuring accuracy, relevancy and assessing tone.
- Support reporting on headcount, openings, new job requisitions and similar data changes
- Maintain HRIS and related downstream systems – processing, verifying and maintaining employee data.
- Schedule meetings as requested, such as new hire orientation, team meetings and similar.
- Support on and off boarding processes as required.
- Assistance with special Payroll & HR projects
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in HR or related Business field is required.
- CHRP certification or in process preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong HRIS and computer skills preferred: MS Word, Excel, Visio and Power-Point. Use of social platforms such as LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Familiar with payroll platforms and processing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Confidence to ask questions and seek clarity when required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment and partner equally with business and central functions.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required, including the ability to interface with others inside and outside of the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Highest professional standards regarding internal customer service, confidentiality and ethical conduct required.
How To Apply
Apply today! Click the Apply today button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.