Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator provides support to the Human Resource Team with the administration of the day to day operations of the human resource functions and duties. The HR Coordinator carries out responsibilities in some or all the following areas: Talent Management, Benefit Administration, Compensation, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, On and Off Boarding, Organizational Development and Executive Administration as well as supporting HR project work as required.
- Support day-to-day HR operational needs of the HR team and our employees across the organization, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in processing requests.
- Provide guidance regarding HR administrative processes to employees and managers.
- Create and review internal and external written content relative to HR and our people practices ensuring accuracy, relevancy and assessing tone.
- Manage reporting on headcount, openings, new job requisitions and similar data changes
- Maintain HRIS and related downstream systems – processing, verifying and maintaining employee data.
- Create and run adhoc and scheduled management reports as directed.
- Support recruiting activities including conducting phone screens, managing interview schedules and monitoring and reporting on related data.
- Schedule meetings as requested, such as new hire orientation, team meetings and similar.
- Support on and off boarding processes as required.
- Assistance with special Payroll & HR projects
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to priorities
- Confidence to ask questions and seek clarity when required
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required, including the ability to interface with others inside and outside of the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Highest professional standards regarding internal customer service, confidentiality and ethical conduct required.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in HR or related Business field is required.
- CHRP certification is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong HRIS and computer skills preferred: MS Word, Excel, and Power-Point. Use of social platforms
- Familiar with payroll platforms and processing.
- Intermediate level expertise with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Viso or similar software.